Andy Reynolds a Lake Wylie Realtor with Keller Williams Realty gives a market update on Lake Wylie Waterfront Home Sales in February, 2017, with 6 Waterfront Properties sold during the month.
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, 6 Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes were sold here on Lake Wylie in February. Now, that is down slightly from the same time last year (February, 2016) with 9 properties sold last year.
We are still on pace with 2016 and we currently have 20 properties under contract. So, don’t be alarmed, things are really starting to warm up on Lake Wylie. Whereas last week we only had 12 properties under contract; this week we have doubled that and have 20 under contract. And, if you are looking to buy property on Lake Wylie, you currently have 95 properties to choose from. Prices range from a “tear-down” shack in Belmont, NC for $179,000; all the way to a gorgeous home in River Hills for 3.7 Million Dollars
We are continuing to see a growth of development of new homes on Lake Wylie as well as a robust real estate market.
Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes for 2016 year to date review:
- 6 Waterfront Real Estate properties sold so far through February compared to 10 last year.
- Sales price ranged from $400,000 to $675,000.
- 95 Homes are currently are currently for sale (lowest inventory count all year).
- Listing price ranges from $179,000 up to $3.7 Million Dollars
- 20 Lake Wylie Properties are currently under contract.
- Sales price ranged from $260,000 to $1,058,000.
- Average Sales to List Percent was 95%.