Andy Reynolds a Lake Wylie Realtor with Keller Williams Realty gives a market update on Clover/ Lake Wylie Non-Waterfront Home Sales for the first quarter of 2017.
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, 107 non-waterfront Homes were sold here in the Clover/ Lake Wylie area in the first quarter of 2017. Now, that is down slightly from the same time last year with 116 properties sold during first quarter of 2016, but the average days on Market this year is 77 whereas last year’s 1st quarter had us looking at an average of 88 days.
More good news for sellers about 1st quarter 2017: The Average Sales Price is right at $266,500 as opposed to last year’s $261,000. Also, the average List-to-Sold price was 97.5% in 2016. We are seeing an uptick this year, with the average showing that homes are selling for 98.5% of the seller asking price.
We currently have 105 non-waterfront properties under contract in the 29710 zip code, ranging from $69,000 to $875,000. And, if you are looking to buy property in the Clover/Lake Wylie, you currently have 115 properties to choose from. Prices for non-waterfront homes range from a $24,900; all the way to $895,000.
If you are looking to sell, now is a great time as inventory is low in all price ranges, especially in $120,000 to $275,000 price range.
Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes for 2016 year to date review:
- 107 Non- Waterfront Real Estate properties in 29710 sold so far through March compared to 116 last year.
- Sales price ranged from $26,500 to $770,000. Average sales price was $266,500.
- 115 Homes are currently are currently for sale (low inventory).
- Listing price ranges from $24,900 up to $895,000
- 105 Lake Wylie Properties are currently under contract.
- Sales price ranged from $69,000 to $875,000.
- Average Sales to List Percent was 98.5%.
- Seller’s Market! Low Inventory in all price ranges; especially $120,000-$275,000