Andy Reynolds a Lake Wylie Realtor with Keller Williams Realty gives a market update on Lake Wylie Waterfront Home Sales through the end of November 2017
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service; Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes from January 1 through the end of November, 2017, we have closed 126 properties so far here on Lake Wylie that have dockable waterfront access.
We are slightly behind pace with 2016 as had sold 139 properties during this time frame last year. But, we are currently receiving 96.5% of asking price versus 95% last year.
We are continuing to see a growth of development of new homes on Lake Wylie as well as a robust real estate market.
Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes for 2017 year to date review:
- 126 Waterfront Real Estate properties sold so far through November compared to 139 last year.
- 21 Homes have sold above the $1 Million Dollar Price Point
- Highest Sale: $1,030,000.
- 58 Homes are currently are currently for sale (lowest inventory count all year) versus 90 for this time last year.
- Average Sales to List Percent is 96.5% versus 95% last year.
- Average Days on Market is 144 Days versus 194 Days