Here is the 2015 Year-end Review on what has taken place in the Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Market from Andy Reynolds, your Lake Wylie Waterfront Specialist:
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, 114 Lake Wylie Lakefront Homes were sold here on Lake Wylie last year vs 95 sold in 2014. Of the 114 Waterfront Homes, only 99 provided dock-able access. The average selling price was $584,236 vs $592,540 in 2014.
- Last year our biggest Lake Wylie Waterfront Home sale was $1,250,000 located on the North Carolina side of Lake Wylie, as was the case in 2014. In 2013, the most expensive home sold for $1,375,000 near Belmont, NC.
- The least expensive home sold on Lake Wylie was $265,000 and was actually a trailer on a leased lot. In 2013, the least expensive home sold on Lake Wylie was $201,000.
- Most expensive home currently for sale on Lake Wylie is $3,500,000.
- Sellers are achieving 95.23% of last list price (asking price) slightly higher than last year (94.3%) during this time-frame.
- Looking to buy Lake Wylie waterfront property in 2016, we have 96 currently available for sale.
- We look for the homes available for sale to rise to 145 homes in the Spring of 2016.
- The average days on market for Lake Wylie Waterfront Property was 168 days
- The current price range for Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes for Sale ranges from $249,000 to $3,500,000.
If you are looking to buy or sell here on Lake Wylie, you need to have an expert on your side; and, I hope that expert would be Andy Reynolds – Your Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert. I look forward to helping you make your dream come true.
Tags:Lake Wylie Real Estate, Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate, Waterfront, Waterfront Property, Waterfront Real Estate