Last week, we shared with you the 2015 Year-end Review on what has taken place in the Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Market. This week, we will review Lake Wylie Waterfront Lots that sold in 2015.
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, 44 Lake Wylie Waterfront Lots were sold here on Lake Wylie last year vs 26 sold in 2014; 38 in 2013. So we are continuing to see growth of development of new homes on Lake Wylie.
Lake Wylie Waterfront Lots review:
- 44 Waterfront Lots were sold last year vs 26 sold 2014.
- 25 lots were sold on the NC side of Lake Wylie
- 19 lots were sold on the SC side of Lake Wylie
- Average selling price was $253,291. Wow! That’s over $25,000 from last year!
- The least expensive waterfront lot sold was $140,000 of those lots listed over $130,000. Any waterfront lot listed under $130,000 would probably not be dockable property.
- The most expensive waterfront lot sold was $405,000.
- Currently, we have 122 Lots available for sale on Lake Wylie
- 6 Lots are currently under Contract
- 2 Lots on the NC side of Lake Wylie
- 4 Lots on the SC side of Lake Wylie