Here is market update on Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate on what is taking place in the Lake Wylie Waterfront home sales from Andy Reynolds, your Lake Wylie Waterfront Specialist. This update covers the time-frame of January 1 through May 31st 2014:
Key point from video: Currently we have a 144 homes for sale in Lake Wylie which is slightly higher than last year.
- Inventory levels are slightly higher than last year by 14 homes
- 34 Waterfront homes have been sold on Lake Wylie to date.
- Price Range has been $299,000 to $1,250,000.
- 37 Lake Wylie homes had been sold in the same time-frame last year.
- Price Range for that time period was $278,000 to $1,450,000.
- 21 waterfront properties are currently under contract here in Lake Wylie.
- Price Range for homes under contract are $400,000 to $1,249,000.
- 14 of these homes on the York County, SC side of Lake Wylie
- 3 of these homes are in Gaston County, NC
- The remaining 5 Waterfront homes are in Mecklenburg County
- 144 homes are currently for sale in Lake Wylie.
- Sellers are achieving 95% of last list price (asking price) versus 95% last year during this time-frame.
- Average closing price this year is $590,000 vs. $581,000 for the same time last year.
- Lot sales are down from last year.
We still have buyers looking for Lake Wylie waterfront property that have a great view, deep water, and a flat lot.
If you are looking to buy or sell here on Lake Wylie, you need to have an expert on your side; and, I hope that expert would be Andy Reynolds – Your Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert.
Tags:Houses for sale on Lake Wylie, Lake Wylie Real Estate, Lake Wylie Real Estate Market Update, Lake Wylie Waterfront Property, Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate