Here is market update on Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate on what is taking place in the Lake Wylie Waterfront home sales from Andy Reynolds, your Lake Wylie Waterfront Specialist. This update covers the time-frame of January 1 through July 31st 2014:
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, there have been 54 Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes sold year-to-date 2014.
- Inventory levels are slightly higher than last year by 22 homes
- 54 Waterfront homes have been sold on Lake Wylie to date.
- That is down slightly from the 63 homes that had been sold last year during the same time period.
- Price Range has been $299,000 to $1,250,000.
- 24 waterfront properties are currently under contract here in Lake Wylie.
- Price Range for homes under contract are $294,000 to $1,249,000.
- 152 homes are currently for sale in Lake Wylie.
- That is slightly higher than last year when we had about 130 homes available.
- Most expensive home currently for sale on Lake Wylie is $3,800,000.
- Our most least expensive home on the Lake is on a leased lot at $142,000.
- Sellers are achieving 95% of last list price (asking price) versus 95% last year during this time-frame.
- Average closing price this year is $594,000 vs. $579,000 for the same time last year.
- Lot sales are down from last year. (Source: Carolina Multiple Listing Service)
- Last year we had sold 20 lots in the 1st half
- This year, we have sold only 11, but 6 are currently under contract.
We still have buyers looking for Lake Wylie waterfront property that have a great view, deep water, and a flat lot.
If you are looking to buy or sell here on Lake Wylie, you need to have an expert on your side; and, I hope that expert would be Andy Reynolds – Your Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert. I look forward to helping you make your dream happen.
Tags:Houses for sale on Lake Wylie, Lake Wylie Real Estate, Lake Wylie Real Estate Market Update, Lake Wylie Waterfront Property, Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate