Lake Wylie Waterfront Property Market Update
Here is a Fall update on what is taking place in the Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Market from Andy Reynolds, your Lake Wylie Waterfront Specialist:
Key point from video: 2013 looks to be a strong year for Lake Wylie waterfront property with 82 properties sold this year, versus 76 properites sold last year.
- 16 additional Lake Wylie waterfront properties are under contract
- 99 properties were sold in 2012. This year, we expect to close the year by exceeding 100 units.
- The average selling price is up approximately $5,000 over last year; sales price per square foot is up as well.
- Sellers are achieving 95% of last list price (asking price) versus 93% last year.
- This year we have seen more properties sold in the segment of $750,000 to 1 Million range compared to last year.
- Last year, 4 properties sold in this range with the highest price of $1,425,000.
- This year, 5 properties have sold in this range with the highest price of 1,370,000.
We still have buyers looking for Lake Wylie waterfront property that have a great view, deep water, and a flat lot. Two of clients had casually made the comment that they would like to consider selling their home in the Spring of 2014 which is the next timeframe that the real estate market naturally begins to increase. Yet, the Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate market is so strong, these 2 properties will close in 2013.
I would love to help you anyway I can if you are looking to list your home. If you are looking to relocate to Lake Wylie, or move up to a Lake Wylie Waterfront Home, let me help you make your dreams come true.
Tags:Houses for sale on Lake Wylie, Lake Wylie Real Estate Market Update, Lake Wylie Video, Lake Wylie Waterfront Property
Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert