Lake Wylie Waterfront 2015 January Review
Here is the 2015 January Review on what has taken place in the entire Lake Wylie/Clover Area Real Estate Market and how they progressed throughout the year.
Key point from video: It is shaping up to be a great year in 2015 with January Home Sales up 45% over the same period last year.
- As we enter February 2015, for the entire Zip Code of 29710, there were 429 Home Sales for non-waterfront single family homes. How does that compare to 2013, well, in 2013 we sold 304 which represents a 41% increase.
- So , let’s look how the sales occurred in 2014, and then we will look at 2015.
- Less $100,000: 48 homes were sold
- $100K – 150K: 68 homes were sold
- $150K – 250K: 136 homes were sold
- 250K – 300K: 76 homes were sold
- 300K – 350K: 31 homes were sold
- 350K – 400K: 18 homes were sold
- 400K – 500K: 19 homes were sold
- 500K – 600K 12 homes were sold
- 600K – 700K 6 homes were sold
- Biggest sale in Clover and Lake Wylie for Non-wafterfront property was $935K; for a great home on 5 acres.
- So what is our projection for 2015:
- In January, 2013, we sold 11 homes
- In January, 2014, we sold 20 homes (81% increase)
- And for January, 2015, we sold 29 homes (45% increase)
If you are looking to buy or sell here on Lake Wylie, you need to have an expert on your side; and, I hope that expert would be Andy Reynolds – Your Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert. I look forward to helping you make your dream come true.
Tags:Lake Wylie Real Estate, Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate, Waterfront, Waterfront Property, Waterfront Real Estate
Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert