Here is the 2014 Year-end Review on what has taken place in the Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Market from Andy Reynolds, your Lake Wylie Waterfront Specialist:
Key point from video: According to the Carolina Multiple Listing Service, 107 Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes were sold here on Lake Wylie last year vs 95 sold in 2013. The average selling price was $592,540 vs $589,000 in 2013.
- Last year our biggest Lake Wylie Waterfront Home sale was $1,250,000 located on the North Carolina side of Lake Wylie. In 2013, the most expensive home sold for $1,375,000 near Belmont, NC.
- The least expensive home sold on Lake Wylie was $265,000 and was actually a trailer on a leased lot. In 2013, the least expensive home sold on Lake Wylie was $201,000.
- Most expensive home currently for sale on Lake Wylie is $3,800,000.
- Sellers are achieving 95.5% of last list price (asking price) slightly higher than last year (94.3%) during this time-frame.
- Looking to buy Lake Wylie waterfront property in 2015, we have 101 currently available for sale.
- The current price range for Lake Wylie Waterfront Homes for Sale ranges from $199,000 to $3,800,000.
- Lake Wylie Waterfront Lots for sale are 125 currently:
- 26 Waterfront Lots were sold last year vs 38 sold 2013.
- Average selling price was $225,000.
- The least expensive waterfront lot sold was $120,000 of those lots listed over $100,000. Any waterfront lot listed under $100,000 would probably not be dockable property.
- The most expensive waterfront lot sold was $415,000 vs $1,150,000 last year.
- Sellers achieved 90% of asking price in 2014.
If you are looking to buy or sell here on Lake Wylie, you need to have an expert on your side; and, I hope that expert would be Andy Reynolds – Your Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate Expert. I look forward to helping you make your dream come true.
Tags:Lake Wylie Real Estate, Lake Wylie Waterfront Real Estate, Waterfront, Waterfront Property, Waterfront Real Estate