When looking to buy a new home on Lake Wylie, or looking to purchase land to build a new home on Lake Wylie, there are a couple of key points to keep in mind which I discuss in this month’s “Tip of the Month”:
- Some subdivisions have a 50 ft buffer around the lake.
- Some subdivisions require more of a buffer around the lake where you can not build a structure.
- Make sure you have enough room to add a pool and, if building, add a septic system
- And lastly, even if you are buying a Lake Wylie home that is not on the lake, if it should happen to have a septic system,
- Make sure you have enough space to add a pool or structure without encountering problems.
- Also be sure to check any Homeowner Association Covenants.